About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Thursday 5 December 2013

What to say...

Well, I have done it! I have joined the world of blogging.  I have been putting it off for a few years.  I have never been an eloquent writer, but I think documenting my thoughts, experiences, and feelings will be nice.  I used to do it as a young girl, but with paper and pencil :-)

Where to start? There is so much to say.  I will start with this year.  I am a new Mommy.  My little Caleb Michael is turning 11 months this week.  Where does the time go? It goes fast.  He is the love of my life, and a light in every way.  I think he was born smiling.  Don't get me wrong, he does have his moments! But he can make my heart melt in a millisecond.  Amid all the fears and concerns of having a baby, I must say it has been an incredible journey better than I thought it would be.  A love I never knew invaded my life.  Ask me how it will be with another baby, and I won't have an answer. We will just have to wait and see.

My opening blog is short, but I have so much more to say.  Up and coming on a future blog :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!! You did it girl! You will love blogging! And man...you are fast!!
    Love you! Adding you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete