About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Caleb's 1st Birthday!

Our little guy turned one years old today, at 9:41pm ast to be exact.  Most the the day was spent reflecting on that day one year ago.  I don't know how many times in the last year I have replayed his actual day of birth in my mind, and I always have a sense of wonder and awe on the Miracle of life.  Caleb even woke up before 9:41, like he knew it was his special moment :-)










1 comment:

  1. That first birthday is bittersweet, isn't it? I remember bawling my head off when Robyn turned one, part out of happiness part out of sadness because it went by so fast! I'll say it does, I am going to have a grandbaby! Happy Birthday Caleb! xoxo

    ReplyDelete