About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Saturday 6 December 2014

It is the Christmas Season again

Well, it feels odd blogging again.  I have taken a break from it, mostly because I had no idea what to blog about.  Life has been very busy.  We moved into a new home in October, which made it our fourth move in three years.  We rent a very spacious apartment in my sister (and husbands) house, and we love it.  We even have a real wood-burning fireplace, which will be so nice this Christmas.  Starting in January, I will be babysitting my niece.  She is a year and one day younger than Caleb.  It is my hope that they will be great friends as the years go by.

Caleb will be two years old next month. I still cannot wrap my head around how that is even possible.    He was just born!  He has such a fun personality, and his giggles melt me completely.  Right now, however, one of the challenges we face is helping him to learn how to share. Every day is something new to learn...for Mommy & Daddy too!

I will come back when I have time, and have something a little more interesting to say :-D






1 comment:

  1. Hi! My how that little man has grown, much too quickly! I am so glad you are babysitting now and can maybe relax a little more?? Love you!! xoxoxoxo ( Happy Birthday Caleb!)

    ReplyDelete