About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Spring is finally here!

It felt like the winter that would never end...in fact, there are still snowbanks, and ice floes in the river, but the crocuses are starting to pop up, and the grass is starting to turn green.  My favourite month is coming up, not just because of my birthday, but because June is not too hot, and not too cold.  I am looking forward to more walks and hikes, and maybe even some bike rides on the many trails Fredericton has.

Caleb started walking in March, and once he started he was unstoppable! It is so much fun having a "toddler", although I still think of him as my baby.  I probably always will :-) I love so much the little "tap tap" his shoes make when he walks, and the little strut he has.  I cannot even describe how blessed I feel to have him as my son.  My heart bursts every day, and I do not take our time for granted.
The St John River is still over it's banks, but it has receded some.

Go, go, go!

Momma's big boy

Yay for fresh air and spring at the park

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for Caleb! He is such a sweetie! It looks like there is no stopping him now, but he sticks pretty close to momma which is really, really nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete