About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Saturday 8 February 2014

Sochi Olympics - Go Team Canada!

Well it is that time again! It feels like the 2010 Vancouver Olympics just ended...how can it be 2014 already? I have always been a big fan of the Olympics.  Among my favourites are Pairs Skating, Ski Jump, Hockey, and I LOVE speed skating.  I'm not sure how Team Canada will do this year, but we got our first Bronze medal today.  I am praying also for the athlete's safety in Sochi, since there have been numerous threats against the games from extremists. We looked on the map, and Sochi is actually in the southern part of Russia, close to the middle east.  I didn't know they could get a lot of snow there :-)

Go Canada Go!

Caleb is cheering for Canada ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment