About Me

My photo
My name is Amanda, and I am happily married to my best friend, Josh, and we have a son named Caleb, and a daughter, Leah.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Walking the walk....

Well today Caleb hit a huge milestone. He is walking! It is hard in this social media world to not compare and think well maybe he is walking a little late, but each and every baby hits their own milestone when they are ready.  Today was his day! Walking before a year does not make a baby any smarter than one walking at 14 months.  It just means he was taking his sweet time.  He has walked for months with assistance, but was very hesitant to let go of our finger or anything stable, so his legs have had plenty of practice.  I am so proud of my little boy, and I am so glad I did not miss it.  Pretty soon we will be running to catch up with him :-)





1 comment:

  1. Yay Caleb! That is exciting, now you can get him to do chores and bring you things, lol! I was just changing Nathan today who was smiling up at me, and I cannot believe how much he has changed in a month! I enjoy these baby snuggles, where he isn't messing with my glasses or always wanting down!!

    ReplyDelete